Come discover Quebec’s Lower North Shore with us.
- Roundtrip floatplane flight from Natashquan hydrobase to Bohier Camps
- Five night stay at Bohier Lake Camps
- All meals, accommodations and shore lunch at Camp.
- Boat, motor and gas for your stay per 2 anglers, at no extra charge
2022 Membership card fee for Bohier Camps:
1,850.00 $USD all taxes included, for a group of 2 or 3 anglers
1,575.00 $USD all taxes included, for a group of 4 to 6 anglers
- The purchase of your 2022 Membership card is made in 2 payments: 50% deposit at reservation time; final payment due on May 1st 2022
- Deposit is not refundable but can be transferred to another person,
another date or for another year.
- There is no extra charge for a prolonged stay and no rebate for a shortened stay, due to weather and flight conditions.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for each floatplane flight.
- Maximum weight for personal luggage on floatplane transport is 60 lb.
2022 Schedule @ Bohier Camps
|Tuesday June 7 to Wednesday June 15||Opening – Staff in|
|Wednesday June 15 to Monday June 20||4 rods – Reserved – Full|
|Monday June 20 to Saturday June 25||4 rods – Reserved – Full|
|Saturday June 25 to Thursday June 30||4 Rods – Reserved – Full|
|Thursday June 30 to Tuesday July 05|
|Tuesday July 05 to Sunday July 10|
|Sunday July 24 to Friday July 29||4 rods -Reserved – Full|
|Friday July 29 to Wednesday August 03|
|Wednesday August 03 to Monday August 08||4 Rods – Reserved – Full|
|Monday August 08 to Saturday August 13||4 Rods – Reserved – Full|
|Saturday August 13 to Thursday August 18|
|Thursday August 18 to Tuesday August 23||4 Rods – Reserved – Full|
What to Bring
For Brook Trout, an 8 ½ to 9 foot rod for line 5-6 with a standard reel and 50 yards of backing line is suggested. A good quality full floating line for dry fly fishing is a must. We recommend MAXIMA CHAMELEON TIPPETS AND LEADERS; they match the tea colored waters of the area. Spools from 4 to 10 lb will do the job.
Bohier Lake area remains largely unexplored. Bring your flies and give it a try. Here is a list of patterns that did well in the past season. Orange and Pink streamer flies worked great at Bohier in 2020.
Dry Flies: Wulff Series; Royal, Grizzly, White and Gray #8- #14; Elk Hair Caddis black, tan and orange #10-#16; Stimulator Orange, Black #6-#10, Adams, Humpies, Black Gnat #8-14
Nymphs: Hare’s Ear, Prince, Pheasant Tail, March Brown, Hendrickson; Size #10-14
Streamers: From Size #2- #4 and tandems: Woolly Buggers (Olive, Orange, Black), Grizzly Muddler; Smelt Series: Magog, Massawipi, Rainbow; Ghost Series: Orange, Yellow, Gray, Red and Black; Zonker, Mickey Finn, JR Cisco, Paul et Paul, Neptune, Pink and Orange Poupounes and yes… Mouse patterns size 4 and 6!!